What you need to understand is this –
- You have a brain
- You have the ability to use it
- You cannot assume that everything you hear is true
- You should at a minimum use logic
- You should ask yourself logically what your logic is based on.
- Your opinion is not necessarily logic
- The more complex people try to make this process the less likely that it is true.
- You have something between your ears – called a brain
- You should use it
You should question this –
- Can you trust the television?
- Can you believe the media?
- Are there any other sources of information?
Very interesting broadcast!