Jana News Headlines: March 6, 2021 Zombie Apocalypses Coming
Thank you for watching and your support DeNoon Institute PO Box 156 Sunbright, TN 37872 EMP shield remember your coupon code “INL50” to receive your discount https://www.empshield.com/ https://israelinewslive.org/
- Jana’s Bitchute Channel: https://www.bitchute.com/video/NRCF4SakZTx8/ INL
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVI8ar9ran8&ab_channel=IsraeliNewsLive
- Iconnect FX: https://iconnectfx.com/view/b4e5dd3a-2577-eb11-9979-00505682f257
- Brand New Tube INL: https://brandnewtube.com/@Israelinewslive
- Patreon INL: https://www.patreon.com/IsraeliNews
- Live Fact News Network: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfeaF973hnrosFxiee1aDzg Steven ben-Nun Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsZ1eRloJj0ZwFQOcMopqJQ
- Article links:
- https://evidencenotfear.com/tag/dr-j-bart-classen/ https://www.ninds.nih.gov/Disorders/Patient-Caregiver-Education/Fact-Sheets/Creutzfeldt-Jakob-Disease-Fact-Sheet#2
Quote from CDC: Prion diseases or transmissible spongiform encephalopathies (TSEs) are a family of rare progressive neurodegenerative disorders that affect both humans and animals. They are distinguished by long incubation periods, characteristic spongiform changes associated with neuronal loss, and a failure to induce inflammatory response.
The causative agents of TSEs are believed to be prions. The term “prions” refers to abnormal, pathogenic agents that are transmissible and are able to induce abnormal folding of specific normal cellular proteins called prion proteins that are found most abundantly in the brain. The functions of these normal prion proteins are still not completely understood. The abnormal folding of the prion proteins leads to brain damage and the characteristic signs and symptoms of the disease. Prion diseases are usually rapidly progressive and always fatal.
The enclosed finding as well as additional potential risks leads the author to believe that regulatory approval of the RNA based vaccines for SARS-CoV-2 was premature and that the vaccine may cause much more harm than benefithttps://scivisionpub.com/pdfs/covid19-rna-based-vaccines-and-the-risk-of-prion-disease-1503.pdf